Keep Pick #1 or Trade It?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 4, 2016.

?
  1. Keep it. Ramsey or Tunsil are elite enough prospects that it would be foolish to pass them up

8 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Trade it. To any team, anywhere in the first round as long as adequate compensation is given

8 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Trade it. But no further back than to the Rams at 15

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Trade it. But no further back than to the Eagles at 8

8 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. Trade it. But no further back than to the 49ers at 7

17 vote(s)
    32.7%
  6. Trade it. But no further back than to the Browns at 2

9 vote(s)
    17.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Go Browns!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

49ers trying to trade away pieces. might be looking to get more ammo...

7 is a pretty good space to end all things considered. One of the five "top prospects" will make it there. Tunsil Ramsey Bosa Buckner Jack. I think you could build around any of those guys.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah I mean, I can't see how that's a bad thing. Get a top 5 talent, more picks, and hopefully a guy like Davis? Nasty

5. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Cory Curtis ‏@CoryCurtis2 5m5 minutes ago

Peter Kjng reported Titans have solid offer for first pick. I can confirm that and it might not be the only one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

7. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Love it! Lets make some magic happen!

8. Riverman

9. Riverman

I hope JR works multiple trades with successive teams. Could be done if teams are honest with who they will take with a lower value trade. If we don't get greedy, we could easily maximize the value of the #1 overall pick.

Eg- trade with Browns for their 3rd, then work Chargers if they really want Tunsil for a 4th, then let Cowboys and 49ers and maybe Rams for Goff. We'd get a few extra picks and our guy if it all worked out.

Hell I'd pretty much be satisfied with any trade up to the Eagles. I'm not in love with any of the top 5 so much over each other. And the Rams would have to bring the house for me to be happy about dropping to 15.

Realistically I could see 49ers wanting QB choice with their 2nd and 4th plus that RT.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports there is a "growing sense" the Cowboys will target a quarterback with the No. 4 overall pick.

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reported last week North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz is among the "top three" players on the Cowboys' draft board. Dallas might be interested in adding a quarterback at No. 4, but Wentz and Cal's Jared Goff could be off the board by then. The Titans reportedly have a "solid offer" on the table for the No. 1 overall pick, and any team trading up would almost certainly being targeting a quarterback.
    Related: Cowboys

Source: Bleacher Report
    Apr 12 - 12:27 PM

Best part of this is that either Tunsil or Ramsey will still be available at #4

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar