Keeping fisher doesn't look so bad..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh "but it could be worse!!! Ahhhh, it could be worse." :clown:

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

59-0, back to back seasons with a 6 game losing streak,<b> 2 playoff wins in the last decade...</b>just to name a few...

People say Vince Young got too many free passes, how bad does it have to get until Fisher uses his last one.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I FIGURED IT OUT GUYS! I know why Bud is allowing Fisher to come back. Bud Adams has an agreement with Andrew Luck to be picked No.1 overall in the 2012 NFL Draft, and get $60M for it. Andrew Luck played high school football in Buds backyard, just like Vince did. Bud wants to lose this year despite what he's told the media. Bud knows Jeff will assure us the No.1 spot in next years draft. That's also why Andrew Luck is staying in school. His dad played for Bud Adams.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Nah man, you're over analyzing, it's obvious how Fisher kept his job...

[​IMG]

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

The only good thing about Fisher being coach again for this season is that we can all be about 100% positive that he won't draft Cam Newton. He'll never draft VY version 2.0 and if Bud forces his hand he'll just quit. I guess if we see Fisher quit before the draft we know what Bud has in mind.

6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Fox is a solid coach and he's proven it. It's ownership that's the issue in Carolina.
    Marvin Lewis won the division last year and frankly that was probably his only option to be an NFL head coach next year; otherwise he'd have to go back to an assistant. If they go back to the way they played last year they will be competetive again.

7. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

all the creditability you might have had is gone.... "damn good pick" you've got to be kidding me. every single draft analyst has said countless times he could have been picked a round or 2 later without giving up anything

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Keeping a coach who has been in this thing for 17 seasons with no Super Bowl wins, 7 years without a playoff win, and back to back seasons with 6 game losing streaks doesn't look so bad?

You're right. It doesn't so bad. It looks TERRIBLE.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Someone would have reached for him soon after. When you want someone, you go get them. You can't afford to play the waiting game when you want a player in the draft.

It was rumored that we wanted Mendenhall who would have been awesome on our team, but we waited and he was scooped out right from under our noses. Luckily it worked out just fine with CJ.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Marvin's hands have been tied by Mike Brown from the outset. He's been wanting to dump the divas for some time as well as fire "Mr Predictable" Bratkowski. Word is he's gonna get a bit more leash this coming season to do things his way without Chad and TO..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar