Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Keeping up with the Joneses - AFC South Edition

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,747
    Andrew Luck is a finished product I honestly don't believe there's much room to improve.
    ByeByeFisher high fives this.
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,724
    I don't give a crap about what any of these teams do. If the Titans play hard and execute, they'll be fine. :)
    GoT high fives this.
  3. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,359
    I disagree FA improved this team much, depth sure. I like the Toler pick up though. The rookies improving worries me more than these depth signings.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    They added a starting LG, RT, NT, DE, FS, CB, and potentially ROLB. That's a pretty good offseason if you ask me.
  5. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,359
    just because they are starters doesn't make them good. Cherilus is average on his best days what an awful contract, Walden sucks and I mean sucks, Toler ok solid #2 with Davis, RJF has done little with his time in the league he supposedly decent vs the run but offers no pass rush, Franklin has done nothing for a while, JJ well see how a gap shooting DT fits into a stack the line DE, Landry can be decent when healthy vs the run. So what did they really add?
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    7 starters that are better than last years starters.
  7. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,359
    if you say so
  8. SATitan Starter

Moolah:
    $285
    Crazy to assume Luck is a finished product. I think his best years are definitely ahead and he could be a thorn in our side much like Peyton for years to come. Just my opinion...
  9. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,588
    He works for ESPN. Probably just trying to fit in.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $206
    until proven otherwise the Titans have too be concerned with every QB in The League that is at least as talented as Orlovsky. And that's every QB in The League
    Scarecrow high fives this.