Keith Bulluck arrested?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

http://www.wsmv.com/story/23249173/former-titan-arrested

This was posted just as I was reading a short clip about Jamie Winborn missing in Atlanta.

The Keith Bulluck thing sounds strange to me. I'm anxious to hear more about this story because I have a very hard time believing that Keith robbed anyone or any establishment.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not the guy you expect to get arrested. That is for sure.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

They updated the story with details of the arrest. Again, I have a very hard time believing that Keith robbed a taxi driver? This whole story just sounds fishy to me.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There certainly has to be more to the story that is for sure.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lol, so after he announced the game last night he went and robbed a cab driver for a $100 bill. Nice.

6. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Are we in Bizarro world?

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

So this is just crazy to me...

My only thinkin is he was hammered. And alcohol makes you do dumb things but he allegedly stole $100. A freaking Benjamin. Does anyone here really think he needs $100 that bad?

Then he's charged with a class C FELONY!!! Are you freaking serious? A class C?!? For $100.

It was also supposedly one of those African cabbies and they hate African-Americans. I don't buy his story for one second.

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Keith was just mad because Jackie Battle wouldn't return his calls.

Kidding aside, it will be interesting to find out what really happened.

10. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Cab driver must have been busting on that suit Keith was wearing during the broadcast. That thing was god ugly son!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar