Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Keith Bulluck arrested?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,236
    just found this out after searching it up...

Simpson's famous white Ford Bronco can be rented for parties and events.....

I know what we are all chipping in for at the next gotitans tailgate party against the Bills

maybe we can get the nashville metro police in on it to

Have them chase Titans Eternal around the loop at 35 mph during the game
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,125
    Hey, I go to Buffalo every time the Titans are in town. I am sure the degenerate drunks at the Bills tailgate would get a kick out of it if I showed up in it. That is if they could pick their drunken heads off the ground long enough to look at it.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,350

Keith is innocent. F*ck that towel toting camel kicker.
  3. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,125
    Taboo here we come :D
    • Tip Jar Donor

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,236
  4. Titans Insider Titans News

Here’s a statement from former Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck:

“I was out with friends last night in Nashville and was taking a cab home. There was a misunderstanding between me and the cab driver about getting my money back for a service not rendered. At 2am, things could easily get lost in translation, but regardless of who was right or wrong, I regret putting myself in that situation.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News, Training Camp

Source: Titans Insider
  5. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,125
    Sounds about right
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    We believe you Keith.. I know you had that Raven loss flashback and went buck wild again :)

Nobody in their right mind knows a millionaire wouldn't rob a cab driver for change.
  7. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans coach Mike Munchak declined comment on Sunday when asked about news of Keith Bulluck’s arrest. As a player, he said Bulluck always made good decisions.

“I haven’t heard much about it. I don’t want to comment, so I really don’t know what Keith did or didn’t do,’’ Munchak said.

Munchak was the team’s offensive line coach during Bulluck’s playing days with the team, from 2000-09. Munchak took over as head coach in 2011.

“He was a great football player, great guy, a leader in the locker room,’’ Munchak said of Bulluck. “He showed up every day and worked hard, had a great career. When he was here playing as a football player, he made good decisions. I’ll wait to hear the information as to what happened, but I am sure it will all get worked out and I am sure it is something he is very innocent in, I hope.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,445
    I heard the cab driver said Jackie Battle sucks, Keith got mad and tore his shirt off