Keith Bulluck interested in Titans LB coach job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by scb009, Jan 11, 2013.

1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bulluck is one of the handful of former players I would want here coaching but this is a total joke of a franchise right now. Hey let's fire the good coaches, keep the bad ones, and oh we only hire former players with little or no coaching experience.
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

I'm up for hiring him as maybe an assistant linebacker coach or like an intern? This is a very young team and Bulluck is someone that will actually try to fire up the players, and because these young players were actually around when Bulluck was playing, I think they'll look up to him more than Munchak.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I'm not too sure about him being the LB coach right away either but he would be a guy to come in and pump up this team. He's relatively young so having that kind of guy around to help out and motivate would be a big plus.
  4. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

If he wants to pump up the team he can try out for the cheer leading squad or maybe try and take T-Racs job. No to this idea all the way around. I'm beyond sick of seeing ex Titans get Titans coaching jobs because they were Titans.
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

we should hire an unqualified ex titan/oiler as head coach. Oh wait...
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

My concern with Bulluck as much as I love him, is guys like him, Ayers & Brown would probably be "friends"
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Frank Bush has done a good job as LB coach. He has been given a pile of kids and crap vets and somehow made it work. No complaints about him.

Give Keith a chance as Quality Control coach. Let him grow into a position with the team.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

You should probably just type your one post in notepad and copy and paste it to save time.