Keith Bulluck on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Griffin needs to go, anyone who sees him on the field and listens to his lame ass on the radio knows this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. amy

amy Starter

I too think it's lack of leadership in the locker room. Most people by nature are followers, and so if the team has all followers, then good things rarely happen because they aren't strong enough to look to themselves for the answer. And I agree that Locker needs to inspire. But again, if that is not his nature, then don't expect him to take on that role any time soon. Just like an platoon that has lost its officers, the troops are likely to cut and run or give up to the enemy. We have basically given up to the enemy every week.

3. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I agree with KB, saying it all year!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm watching Bama try and come back vs A&M down 20 going into the 2nd quarter, and theyre a better team than us, sad that a bunch of pros probably couldn't hang with some kids.
    This is why you only draft out of the SEC.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar