Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Keith Bulluck on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    Griffin needs to go, anyone who sees him on the field and listens to his lame ass on the radio knows this.
    GoT high fives this.
  2. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,772
    I too think it's lack of leadership in the locker room. Most people by nature are followers, and so if the team has all followers, then good things rarely happen because they aren't strong enough to look to themselves for the answer. And I agree that Locker needs to inspire. But again, if that is not his nature, then don't expect him to take on that role any time soon. Just like an platoon that has lost its officers, the troops are likely to cut and run or give up to the enemy. We have basically given up to the enemy every week.
  3. terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,561
    I agree with KB, saying it all year!
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,464
    I'm watching Bama try and come back vs A&M down 20 going into the 2nd quarter, and theyre a better team than us, sad that a bunch of pros probably couldn't hang with some kids.
    This is why you only draft out of the SEC.
    GoT high fives this.