Keith Marshall

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Maybe but I think it's a very small chance. His workout surprised everyone and his tape, while smaller sampling than other will match what they saw at the combine. It would completely surprise me if he goes undrafted.

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I love how you're quick to assume people didn't know his name.

This is the problem I see in 2-3 prospects getting all of the spotlight -- when there are more, and sometimes, better prospects towards the middle of the draft. So much airtime is thrown at Henry & Elliott that any magnifying of later round prospects - seems "not sexy enough" for speculation.

I think we will learn alot about JR's competence this draft. The run of "maybe next year" with Webster will come crashing down in this draft I believe.

3. Broken Arrow

with a 40 like that - someone pulls the trigger at latest 7th...

yes, 40s aren't everything. But they're enough to make some GMs go, "eh why not.."

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre probably right, JJ Nelson got picked 2 rounds sooner than he should have last year because of his impressive 40

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Broken Arrow

you see someone run a 4.3 (especially at RB) it's going to all depend on their weaknesses where and when they get drafted. because once they see that 4.3 -- they are going to exhaust every resource trying to find something wrong with you, if it'll affect your game, and if it's worth a risk

6. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

To be fair.... neither did Elliott, Booker, Collins, Drake, Maddon among others. I'm not sure why he decided not to do the drills but he wasn't alone.

He did however do BP 25 reps, Vertical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar