Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Keller and Abraham

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Mar 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    Osi and Delanie Walker would be my choices.
  2. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    I think Keller would be a great pickup. Can't really blame him for not doing well last year, considering the quarterback (Sanchez) he had to work with.. but in 2010 and 2011 he had great seasons
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I think getting Kearse out of retirement would be an upgrade to what we have now. At least he has some cool dances.
    [IMG]
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I still can't believe Atlanta cut Abraham. Their serious flaw was getting pressure up front, and they cut their best pass rusher?
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I think Atlantas biggest problem is not being able to play in the second half.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $86
    the guy has 32 sacks in the last 3 years also. Hasn't shown much sign of slowing down. I would really like to bring him in next year if the price is right.
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I remember texting my good friend last year during a Falcons game and telling him that Abe was like wine, because he gets better as he ages.

However, Abe isn't the guy we need to target, nor is Freeney. I think we are fine at DE for now.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $86
    I am not sold on Morgan and I would hope to bring him in as a spell guy that would probably end up taking over for Morgan full time.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I wasn't sold on Morgan up until last year. He made great strides last year and I have full confidence he will produce 1st round numbers for us from now on.
  10. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Even if Morgan and Wimbley ball. I want another playmaker at DE. Ball isn't who he used to be and we haven't found a replacement. Abraham could be that guy. Not required to start, but gets solid playing time and gets to the QB or RB.