Kelly Washington?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He signed a deal with NE that may be one year, may be 5. Not sure how that works, anyone know?

He came out of college a bit of a prima madonna. He's been buried on two of the best depth charts for WR's. He has talent, and if he's got his fill of humble pie, I wonder if he could be an option in the future.

I was iffy on him last offseason, but it looks like his skills may just rot away in NE. We meet with him this year, if that counts for anything. Not sure if he'd be a FA next year, or if he'd have to be had via trade. Guess it depends on how his contract reads.

2. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Bad attitude.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

not worth it. i'm a UT fan and i dont want him.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm a UT fan too, I know of his past. People can change, and the humble pie he may be taking part in at NE may do it for him. If there's any way for the Titans to gauge if he's changed his tude, then he could be a good pickup if available.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I watched him at UT. I'm good. They can keep him in New England.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar