Ken Whisenhunt in the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 14, 2014.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

In Ruston we trust.
    • High Five High Five x 5
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

I am just so thankful that I don't have to look at Mike Munchak during the upcoming offseason...It's also comforting that Kenny Britt will be gone as well....Time to turn this thing around gang
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

2008 was somewhat solid but yah 09 was brutal to look at on paper. Woulda loved Pat Peterson n TN!

But I agree with others , much like Whiz will be calling the O-plays not the OC i dont think Whiz will have a huge role in the draft...

But then again you never know ... Maybe that was one of the perks that got him to Nashville instead of a better team on paper like Detroit. Maybe Whiz will have more control then we are anticipating - interesting to see what plays out as we get closer to May.
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

So. Basically he was there for all of the big names on the defense. They still have most of those guys and are playing lights out lately.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

He seems to have a nack at picking RBs that can't stay healthy. In those 6 Drafts, all 4 RBs drafted were never able to finish a full 16 game season. Stephen-Howling didn't play much as he was mainly a backup. Wells has major knee issues. Williams is the worst, 2nd round pick who hasn't played even a month in the regular season.

SO, I hope Whiz can draft some new luck at RB with the Titans
  6. Ensconatus

Let's hope this isn't much of an issue... There's about 5 RBs in this draft that I think are virtually sure things.
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who are they and where are they projected to go?... I don't follow college closely until the offseason when I'm studying up on players for the draft.
  8. Ensconatus

Carlos Hyde, maybe third. Tre mason, possibly late 2nd. Lache Seastrunk (only one I'd draft in the 2nd) Kadeem Carey, late second-mid third. Andre Williams, 3rd-4th.

I would ecstatic if we land any one of them.

Order of who I'd like the most

Carlos Hyde
    Seastrunk
    Williams
    Mason
    Carey

They could all drop down a half to full round given the needs of teams as well.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

If we cut CJ, which we probably will, I wouldn't be surprised if we look at De'Anthony Thomas. He could potentially be a Sproles/Woodhead type of player.
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Carlos Hyde in the 3rd is a pipe dream. He will be the first back off the board and rightfully so.