Kendall Wright has Cracked Bone in Hand

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Mariota is also 4-5 inches taller and a better passer. Someone is going to fall in love with him.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea but he's far from a sure thing, I cant see teams trading up for him

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I can see teams trading up for him that are desperate for a QB and run that open type of offense, or would be willing to build their offense around him. I wouldn't put it past Philly to trade up to take him, especially if they think they are a QB away from winning it all and with Mariota's ties to Chip Kelly and knowing his offense, that seems like a perfect fit.

Another team I considered was Tampa Bay, but I think they may go after Winston and keep him in state.

4. JCBRAVE

The state of Florida deserves Jameis Winston, perfect place for him.

As for Philly trading up, thats gonna take quite a bit of work to make happen, Philly will be picking in the back half of the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would you take Foles?

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

Yeah, I agree but if they feel they're a QB away I bet they'd do it. Atlanta gave up 5 picks to move up from 27 to get Julio Jones because they thought they were a WR away.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

Foles would at least add some competition. I think he's a little more polished than Mett with not as much upside. I would definitely take him and let the two compete it out for the job. I don't think he's a "franchise QB" however.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Say we get the first.

And eagles offer Foles, their first this year, this years second, and next years second.

Would @Gunny the GM accept?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not all that familiar on Foles, but it would almost be worth it for the picks alone.

10. JCBRAVE

howd that work out?

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar