Kendall Wright on his way out??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You indirectly criticized the thread starter by stating "This story has gotten WAY more attention than it should".

And that is the last time I will explain how reading comprehension in the English language works today. @Riverman take note.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im the most outspoken person on this forum, if I have something to say I say it, you should know that better than anyone...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

I cant believe he was freelancing. I also cant believe that Whiz had to actually sit him down to explain to him that there is a purpose for running into coverage. The purpose is that you open up space for the other receivers who are open. If you freelance by refusing to run into coverage then #1 the QB cant anticipate where you are going to be and #2 you bring coverage into other receivers space. I guess Baylors crazy offense taught him some bad habits.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If a player thought about something differently than his Head Coach then every player on every team would be on his way out.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id say its more thanks to Munchak he's stuck doing things that way, it was Munchak that said he was "uncoverable" and said he wanted him to run freely. I know Baylor let him do more than most programs but he came in as a rookie and ran crisp routes.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

His targets were down because,

#1: Cycled QBs and Clipboard Jesus/Locker sucked and Mett was average
    #2: OL play was trash (allowed 6th most sacks)

Hopefully, a healthy OL and Mariota will get Wright back to the 1000+ yards category.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I feel like this is recycled news.

I think the offense will open up and he will work really well with Mariota.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

#3: Wright fall down.

giphy.gif

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

CBJ was better than Mett

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

This story's gotten traction because it shows Whiz's inability to adapt to his talent, once again..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar