Kendall Wright says Baylor had NO playbook

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:whoop:I don't care how much you read or study the playbook, the playbook won't make you taller, faster, jump higher, give you better hands or make you tougher.:whoop: The man went to college. I'm pretty sure he can think and read. :whoop:He's just a receiver. Sure, he has reads and hot routes, calls and stuff to decide on the fly. He can read situations. :whoop: Maybe the guy has goods instincts.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Fisher ran this team without a playbook for the last 5 years he was here.:ha:

Wright memorised over 300 plays. Thats impressive,I'm sure he'll have no issues learning our play book.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yeah, he'll only need to learn about 3 plays with Palmer at the helm.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Up the middle run blocking, draw run blocking and... whats the 3rd?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not a big deal. He's a WR.

And not too many VYs go to Baylor... just saying.

6. Finnegan2win

Just run straight as far as you can.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Did the redskins know that Baylor had such an ad lib offense when they gave up anything to get RG3?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It sounds like the memorization aspects of this is the same but, instead of learning plays by the name in the huddle, he learned is as signals from the sidelines.

I saw Gruden's QB Camp with RGIII and he pretty much said something similar.

I'd be more concerned about his Wonderlic score of 18 more than this.

9. Finnegan2win

lol @ it sucks for this.. Palmer jock holders exist? :lol:

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This is a non-issue. I know HS is a little different from college, but when I played in HS we didn't have a playbook. We had a ton of plays, it wasn't like we just made up plays on the fly or anything, but we just learned them on the field and in meetings on the white board (similar to what kendall described). You just pick them up through getting reps in practice. Its really not any different than what he will be doing in the NFL, he just couldn't study plays at home in college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar