Kendall Wright sustains TC injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

No. That's not what you do. Analyze them from point of catch from line of scrimmage. No duh a reviecer who catches the ball past the line of scrimmage is going to have more yards when a scatback who catches the ball on average near the LOS...

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

And done a ****** job at it, what's your point? Plus, the comment was referring to DMC in the slot instead of KW.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am not a KW fan, but he is worlds better than DMC....WORLDS. It's honestly not even close.....It's a rather stupid argument. Otherwise, teams would have wanted to trade for him or we would be using him more.....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

My point is you were comparing receiving numbers between a rb and a wr. A wr should have wayyy better numbers.

5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Dexter has 1124 YAC. 833 yards without YAC.

Kendall has 1316 YAC. 1512 yards without YAC.

So Kendall gains a 679 yard advantage over just based on the routes he runs. That alone closes the gap in the 871 yard difference between the two. Leaving just under 200 yards difference between the two.

Then you have Kendall who has 337 targets with 251 catches. While dexter has 299 targets with 229 catches. So that ~200 yards can be accounted for in the 22 catches since DMC averages 8.5 yards for an additional 187.

This puts them fairly even looking at stats.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The fact that people have to dig up every stat possible to justify their opinion is enough proof that Kendall is far superior.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Grasping at straws there eh. Look man, if you'd draft DMC over KW, that's your choice. And I'd hope you're in every league I'm in because that would give me quite the advantage.

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I wouldn't call that grasping at straws. Its literally the only way to fairly assess them on an even field as somebody who plays all there snaps at WR have a route advantage always.

I would obviously draft KW based on the fact he has the opportunity to get behind the defence for longer gains and more TD opportunities based on that.

If you can find a way to prove that KW is VASTLY superior other then stating "cmon it's obvious" and other straw man arguments I'll believe you. Until that point they are different position players who share equivalent stats.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

The fact that this argument ever even happened is proof that KW was a terrible first round pick and needs to play somewhere else next year.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its a bad comparison but one is an ok WR the other is anything but....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar