Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Msut10, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Or a Luck jersey ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Thought I would bring back this thread and not start a new one...

I watched this video earlier tonight
    http://www.titansonline.com/media-c...efferson/6ce75be3-bd40-44ce-8b04-ca7870a6be1f

Kendall looks like he has really slimmed down. He was chubby as **** last year, and reminded me of Gary Coleman running around the secondary. Dude looks like hes gonna bring more to the table this season. I'm kind of excited to see what he can do for us in year 2.

Also, really like this receivers coach we got. Looks like they could learn a lot from him and the guy seems really enthusiastic about his job. Also that crazed look he gives makes you think you might have an accident if you **** up.

Whats y'alls take?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright Wrules!

4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

hearing nothing but good things about him. love the coach too.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hopefully he doesn't break out too much in the preseason so I can sneak him him on to my fantasy team late.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Reynaldo Hill is my vote as worst defensive starter.

Wright is gonna have a big year. He's perfect in the slot, I think having him outside was always a mistake.

Everyone is raving about him in camp, even Albert Breer tweeted his Wright praises earlier tonight.

7. The Hammer

And the thing is Kendall still had a solid rookie year. Maybe that has motivated him. Seeing he can be a good pro if he just works a little harder.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I hate that garbage. "Pro bowl safety Michael Griffin"....give me a break.

9. The Hammer

Hey, we already got a hatin on Griff thread goin ;)

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Griffin is alright if his only responsibility is to play deep and look for interceptions. If he's responsible for actually stopping passes or making tackles, however, he sucks. He shined early in his career when we had a great pass rush and not many deep routes developed long enough to expose his poor coverage skills. When QB did go deep, a lot of times it was under pressure, bad throws, easy pickings for a ball hawking safety. Nowadays he's actually relied upon for over the top help and pass coverage and his weaknesses are there for all to see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar