Kenneth Goit's 2015 QB Productivity Ratings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Man you stupidity knows no bounds. I normally don't respond to your idiotic posts, but gd your dumb.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lih

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

LOL come on man, your beer goggles for #7 is unbelievable. He has shown zero ability to carry a team or perform at a high level.

Of the 3 games we won, MM8 was straight balling and getting nominations for player of the week etc. #7 can never do that. For you to say #7 would have won those same games is absurd. #7 is not good at all. 100% if MM8 and #7 were available on the market, GMs around the league would all be after 8 all day. #7 LOL no way, keep walking.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. 520

You weren't even a fan til April '15. You didn't see the mett many fans/analysts raved about. Not just titans dans btw, jets/bills and krher forums all had "trade for mett" threads. A few bad games under mularkey running some dumb read option BS isn't gonna make mett unwanted. He would have a market if made available. To think he wouldn't is just straight hateriffic

5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I didnt want to go through the whole thread but Mariota had the highest variance of all qbs.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

April 2015 is no indication of when I became a Titan fan. That's ridiculous for you assume. Just a FYI, maybe I had no idea this forum ever existed or maybe I followed along but never wanted to even post.

7. JBC

JBC Starter

I am one of the few on here that doesn't think Mett is a bad back up Qb, but I also see that he is nowhere near the Qb Mariota is. A Qb doesn't win or lose games on his own, but their stats indicate whether or not they are a starting caliber Qb, or a back up. Wins aside, lets take a look at Their stats.

Mett: 10 games (Threw in 13), yards 2347, comp% 60.3, tds 12, ints 14, fumbles 8, Qb rating 75.4

Mariota: 12 games, yards 2818, comp% 62.2, tds 19, ints 10, fumbles 8, Qb rating 91.5

Let's end the Mett would have done just as well as Mariota discussion.

8. 520

Circumstances
    Don't you think it's unfair to judge when mett was never Given a tenth of the attention/ game planning for/system to his strengths that mariota/locker was. Let's face it mett never had a real chance. No telling what he could do if a whole offseason was built around coaching him up and building an offense to his strengths

9. JBC

JBC Starter

Man, you have really partaken in the Mett Kool aid haven't you? He has had ample opportunity to prove he is a starting caliber Qb with the same coach, scheme, and teammates as Mariota. Whiz's scheme was better suited for strong arm pocket passers. Mett should have thrived in that system if he were a starting caliber Qb. Mariota came in without having experience in that type of system and still greatly out performed him. There is no comparing the two.

I don't understand the Mett haters, who think he single handily cost the Titans every game he started. I also don't understand the Mett followers who think he is better than Mariota. He is a middle of the pack back up Qb.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  10. Kenneth Goit

Kenneth Goit Special Teams Standout

So, I was trying to find my article via Google and ended up finding this thread. As far as Mett is concerned, his numbers were godawful. His average QPR was 5.68 with a STDEV of 13.19. He was consistently unproductive. He really proved this year why he's a backup. I think he might be able to start in the right situation, but with the offensive line and receivers that he had to play with, he was doomed for. Mariota is much more capable of making something out of nothing.

And yes, Mariota's numbers took a huge hit from the sacks and fumbles. He's got to be more aware in the pocket.

• Cheers Cheers x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar