Kenny Britt Fined For Towel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Young was benched regardless of injury or not..

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Speculation

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Possibly 2 of your best 5 players on the team in CJ and Britt, more specifically, your top 2 offense threats, want VY to be their QB.

The fact that your top 3 leaders in the locker room (Bulluck, KVB, Mawae) from last year are gone, youve got a qb whos been good, wins games, against a coach, who backs the franchise on the idea of letting players like these go, well, its no surprise people are taking VYs side. Im not saying we needed to resign those 3 players, but really, when you lose that kind of leadership, and dont replace it, what did you expect to happen

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Fisher himself said so.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Fact

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Easy for you to say.

You didn't pay the fine. :rolleyes:

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

OK, heres what 'did' happen, pal. Our coach 'did ' bench our starting QB, injury or not he lost his spot, in the midst of a three game losing streak. Since then we 'did' manage to reel off three more consecutive losses to AFC S opponents. What 'did' happen is a 5-2 team that was arguably looking as good as any team in the NFL went on a 6 game losing streak and now sits in the dumpster at 5-8.

In the past two seasons this team 'did' quit on Jeff Fisher. Last year Vince Young 'did' save his job, just like he 'did' in 2006. This year, Fishface forced Vince onto IR, probably out of spite, and effectively 'did' shoot himself in the foot. Hopefully Chris Simms or KFC can come out and win some games to keep him employed, otherwise he'll be coaching somewhere else next year. Thank god.

And Madden sucks, not my cup of tea.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'll split the difference with you. It's fact that at that moment Vince was benched - but pure speculation as to what his status would be currently had he not been placed on IR.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BTW, what exactly is the rule and how did this apply to Britt. Seems kinda backwards for a player to get fined for supporting a teammate..

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I have to agree with this. If Bud forced Jeff's hand once, he will do it again. If VY was at this moment not injured, I think you would be seeing what happened last year after the 0-6 start, now happening at the end of the 0-6 slump we are in. Fish knows this. Thats what I think would happen but as you said, its all speculation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar