Kenny Britt Fined For Towel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I just hope we get a new coach next season. I just want to feel like a winner again. :hmm:

2. titans-fan42

titans-fan42 Camp Fodder

Lose! Lose! Lose!

Yea Bud Adams doesn't want that, but he is the reason why we are stuck with VY still so who cares what he thinks. Hopefully, they will lose out and we will get a qb in the draft. Yea last year we won out and boosted our record to 8 and 8 and still didn't make the playoffs. Why repeat? The titans need to realize the odds of Jacksonville losing out and the Colts losing their last two is highly unlikely. Not to mention we have to win out!

I've been a Titans fan since they have moved to TN and once we lost Steve Mcnair we lost any passing threat in the QB position. Yea, CJ is a once in a decade kind of talent, but we have seen this year that loading the box can shut him down and destroy our offense. Having guards like Leroy Harris that can't pull and block without holding someone doesn't help either.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

So basically what you have here is players doing what they can to keep Vince as a Titan. You've got players openly supporting Vince Young even though their very own livelyhood (paycheck) could suffer as a result.

Would you be willing to stand up to your boss if you didn't feel very strongly about an issue?

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Kevin Mawae is probably just hoping that if Fish stays he'll get his job back

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Fisher has led us to back to seasons with 6 game losing streaks.

Either Fisher has quit on this team, or is now completely inept at his profession.

The players are just now seeing what I and others have said around this forum for years. Some people want to talk about how Fisher hides Vince's problems... our small market media has hidden Fisher's problems for years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Miss the Philly game?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He has all the talent in the world, no denying that. He still catches balls with his body and drops the ones he tries to catch with his hands. He had hamstring problems throughout the first half the season before he eventually pulled it because he was out of shape all off-season.

He could be one the of dominant wide receivers in the league if he put the work in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I think that rules goes back too this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar