Kenny Britt...Games Played...Over/Under?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:ha::ha::ha:............ good one.

2. Ohio2Tenn

Ohio2Tenn Camp Fodder

Read again. I said I DO come from his environment which is why I understand it yet hate it all the more. But I'm speaking from a football fan perspective. As a fan, I want players to show discipline, class, tact, etc. Not things that bring attention to you that has nothing to do with what you do off the field like dirty gold teeth, cars with 64 inch rims, etc.

I mean, if that's prejudice then I'll be that, lol. But when you see a model of success, you wanna try & pattern yourself after it

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Very well. You are that.

4. Ohio2Tenn

Ohio2Tenn Camp Fodder

^You don't count. I've seen your posts, CJ himself could tell you he sold his soul to the devil and you would still tell people he fell from heaven.

J/K but jussayin.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What can I say? I'm a Titans fan and he's our best player. Yeah, I am a CJ fan.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You rather see cj play than to see titans win a sb. You wont be around after cj is gone.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I've been "around" since 1985. I will always be a fan of the Titans. You fail.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You just a cj fan...do you come in the gameday threads?

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes. Not that much though. I'm too busy watching the games. I have been a Oilers/Titans fan since before CJ was born.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm the opposite. As a citizen, I don't want anybody telling me how to live my life. Therefore I don't want to tell somebody else how to live their life.

I understand where your coming from as far as the whole role-model thing, but football players sign up to play football. As long as they're not breaking the law I'm fine with them living their lives the way they want.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar