Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Regardless of opinions on weed Britt was wrong. In a perfect world it is no big deal.

Should marijuana be legal? Absolutely.
    I have never seen a solid argument for why it should be illegal...
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

those revenue agents needed something too do once alocohol was releagilized.
  3. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Ugh.

I almost just knocked myself out from how hard I facepalmed. Really Britt? Really?

No but seriously. Stop doing hood-rat things with your friends.

Attached Files:

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

What do y'all think once Goodell steps in, 4 game suspension?
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Could be the best receiver in the league. Instead he decides to hang out with low-life turds and lose out on millions and millions in the future.

No chance for this guy. I give up. Worse than Vince (when it comes to off the field stupidity) by a longshot and closing in on Pacman.
  6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

...Cant fix stupid!
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

What I consider stupid is the evading police. The weed charge, ok. Evading police??!
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What I consider stupid is everything Britt has done besides 7 catches, 225 yards, 3 TDs against the Eagles and the game winning catch against the Cardinals.

After I watched that Eagles game, I thought we had a guy that would be around for the next 12 years or so... a future Hall of Famer. Now, I realize he's just another Pacman. He'll never change.

He will get suspended a minimum of 4 games, I'd say. He should do jail time, but we all know how that goes with athletes. Some murder another human and don't spend any time in prison; some shoot themselves on accident and spend two years in prison.
  9. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Car chase and weed? I'm going 6 to 8.
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Hopefully he reads what everybody's typing. Maybe instead of trashing players fans should try to reach out however possible.

It might sound like some Kum-By-Ahh type ish but you never know. The guy is barely legal and he's a millionaire. I'm not excusing his behavior, but I know how it is. Yea he's a Pro-athlete but he's also a human being.

Hopefully he learns from this and doesn't get jail time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.