Kenny Britt is awesome

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carr bombed

carr bombed Starter

Okay, I'm not able to start a new thread so I'll post my question here....

I need to know the lowdown on why Kenny Britt has been returning kicks for y'all the past two weeks (he had 2 against Arizona and 5 against the Colts). Is he filling in for a injury or is this something I can count on for the remainder of the season.

Please I need a sure fire correct answer to this question. My idiot FF Commish set our league up to where we also get points for yards in the returning game. If Kenny Britt is now the primary kick returner he could be the steal of the year.....thank you. :greedy:

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

because we dont have anybody else that can do it. We also dont have anyone for punts but we send 26 out there anyway

3. carr bombed

carr bombed Starter

Yeah, but has Britt been named "THE KICKOFF RETURNER" for the remainder of the season. Is this man going to be returning kicks for the rest of the year...that's what I really need to know or is he just filling in for a injury or is this just a limited time thing.

4. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

He got put back there when Griffin got dinged but indications from Fisher are Britt will continue to hold that job the remainder of the season. He said so in an interview last week.

5. carr bombed

carr bombed Starter

Thank you ;) That's what I needed to know. If this move goes through, it might be what puts me over the top and carries me to the championship (and 1,200 bucks :greedy:)

P.S.

Don't you love how they describe that injury? He got "dinged" :ha: It makes me laugh every time I hear a coach say that. Honestly if the NFL really wants to remove the negative stigma on how they handle/handled concussions, they really need to remove that word from their vocabulary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar