Kenny Britt not playing today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

If memory serves Taylor also wasn't in jail all the time either. Britt is a liability on and off the field because you just plain can't depend on the guy whether it's him getting a boo boo every week or his crap decision making off the field. At what point do you say ok well this isn't working?

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Another injury and he is out of the NFL and he knows it. I wouldnt risk it either. He could go out there "with heart" and end his career.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

In most cases, he wouldnt be here this past season. However, just the chance at him being healthy and playing like he can gets him another few years.

4. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Of course it's speculation. The only way it isn't is if he flat out says " I don't care." With that said there's a lot more to show that he doesn't care than there is that he might. That's not debatable.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Opinions are always debatable. I don't care who you are, you can be wrong sometimes.

6. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Will kenny ever learn? Catch the ball and get down if extra yards doesnt look possible.

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Fair enough. You've obviously seen something in the guy that I haven't.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Fred Taylor's career was extended because MJD split carries with him. What are the Titans going to do with Britt, playing him 50% of the time?

9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

That's generous. I don't think he's played 50% of the time since he's been here.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Britt isnt always in jail and he isnt always hurt. This is the NFL. Guys get hurt. He blew up an ACL/MCL .. How is that his fault. Could he tell his tendons not to snap? He isnt really supposed to be playing yet.

Britt doesnt care? Come on.. look at how he plays the game. Are you ignorant? Seriously?

The jail stuff is minor and he has only missed 1 game because of it. He needed to grow up. Kenny Britt is a remarkable talent and he and Jake Locker will be a tough combo for years to come.

Kenny Britt isnt going anywhere. Thank God the Titans FO is smarter than alot of you Titan fans. If a guy doesnt lead the league and isnt all world every year you want them gone. It doesnt work that way. Like I said before... this is Fantasy Football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar