Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Like a gold fish

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

A lot of people express shame and embarrassment through nervous laughter. For example when in a awkward situation my wife giggles uncontrollably which used to piss me off when we got together because I really hate awkward moments. Now I know that's just how she reacts. We're all wired just a little differently.

3. JCBRAVE

And thats Kenny Britt. Youve seen his interviews, he giggles after every question asked.

4. JCBRAVE

Ive seen a lot of frustration on Kenny's face too, I know he wants to succeed, but just seems like he can't catch a break. Kind of similar to Jake Locker, just plain bad luck IMO.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

it's not bad luck, he just sucks.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Agreed. He was bad last season but I honestly think he was trying. At times he was trying too hard and forcing things instead of letting the game come to him. There is no benefit to wishing the worst for the guy. He failed us but those days are over.

7. JCBRAVE

The only exTitan Ive wanted to flat out fail is Pacman Jones. That low life PoS was a terrible human-being.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Brittany is the wr version of VY. All the talent in the world but zero work ethic. Sad really, got to wonder what people like that think about and how they will react when its all over.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

This is a major tragedy, but look where the NFL gets half their players from.. Kenny Britt and thousands like him are blessed to even have gotten this far.

I hope for Britt's sake he doesn't become one of the 78% of retired players who go bankrupt, deep down he's a decent guy just trying to find his way.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

True, but he most certainly didn't suck before his bad luck knee injury. He was a beast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar