Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

no, not like Ty... Ty was a great dude, on and off the field...

he got robbed of his career by the Titans. a horse collar tackle derailed his career. but we put him back on the field too early and tore his leg again (we shouldn't have rushed him back). the dude had his knees destroyed three times.

Ty could have been an absolute monster for us. He would have let Mason become the deadliest no2 receiver as well (a role more suited to his stature).

lets not go into history, but Britt is a chode compared to Ty.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

with every passing day in FA, i wonder how much it humbles Britt

3. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

lol. and he will go ham on the pats. the pats are good at making s*** work. don't get me wrong though, I don't want britt on our team by any means aka get him out of here.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Ochocinco was crap with the Pats. Do not assume that just because he is going to the Pats he will do well.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny has Chads same problem, forgot how to catch a football

6. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Pats fans are getting crazy excited about how they are about to pick him up. I see this as a one last shot at him not getting arrested on the reg and not having butter fingers + tom brady is the passer.. he should do well.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats what fans do, thats what wed do too if Kenny was coming off the Niners or Seahawks, people get excited by potential, and most people think Kenny can have big games.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

C'mon, I've known plenty of guys after 3 surgeries coming through, the difference is these guys inability to handle adversity. Calico and Britt are two perfect examples of being physically superior but mentally inferior, these guys never had to outwork anyone. My college roommate was Wes Welker, we struggled everyday to get reps, that made us better,

F- them

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Before Chad Johnson I didn't know that the ability to catch the ball could decline just as drastically as speed/agility. I watched Chad go from a dude who made some of the sickest catches I've ever seen to a bum who couldn't catch a simple hitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar