Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

Britt would be a good signing for Carolina. Not sure why or how they lost out on James Jones? Seemed like mutual interest and a need for the Panthers, Sidney Rice would even be an upgrade over what they have. Didn't he go to college in Carolina?

Cotchery may sign there soon, if he hasn't already.
  2. Smash

Smash Soccer God

He played HS and college ball in California, read somewhere he grew up as Raiders fan.
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

I know Jones grew up in and went to San Jose but I meant Rice...he went to South Carolina?
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

5. charlzcrush

charlzcrush Starter

6. 520

520 Starter

lol what a twist would it be if whiz talked to him like him and tennesse gave him a one yr deal lolol
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

call me crazy, but i'd be open to keeping him.

i just saw him in an interview, the guy is built like a fu*king lion, he's really got that true number 1 frame.

i REALLY don't know why he can't catch the damn ball anymore. he came into the league and was dropping everything, but he fixed that. now he's back to dropping everything again. he just needs to focus and give effort, but he will be back. like pacman i think he can be a very good player still, and i'd just rather it be with us.

maybe with a new staff and wiz calling the shots on offense, he would be ok to come back. i don't think any of this is unrealistic.
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I'd definitely sign him to a 1 year deal. I was surprised he left the Pats without a contract. They usually jump on a "value" project. They must have seen something they didn't like. Maybe on the medical.

I'm sure this FA market process has shown Britt his true value to teams based on his past performance. I think if this doesn't enlighten him and improve his work ethic, nothing will. I'd take him for a 1 year deal.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

The Pats have like no cap space right now after the Revis/Browner/Lafell deals. All they have left will probably be used to sign rookies. I wouldn't mind keeping Kenny at all. I wouldn't expect a damn thing out of him but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.
    • High Five High Five x 1