Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Britt would be a good signing for Carolina. Not sure why or how they lost out on James Jones? Seemed like mutual interest and a need for the Panthers, Sidney Rice would even be an upgrade over what they have. Didn't he go to college in Carolina?

Cotchery may sign there soon, if he hasn't already.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He played HS and college ball in California, read somewhere he grew up as Raiders fan.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I know Jones grew up in and went to San Jose but I meant Rice...he went to South Carolina?

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol what a twist would it be if whiz talked to him like him and tennesse gave him a one yr deal lolol

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

call me crazy, but i'd be open to keeping him.

i just saw him in an interview, the guy is built like a fu*king lion, he's really got that true number 1 frame.

i REALLY don't know why he can't catch the damn ball anymore. he came into the league and was dropping everything, but he fixed that. now he's back to dropping everything again. he just needs to focus and give effort, but he will be back. like pacman i think he can be a very good player still, and i'd just rather it be with us.

maybe with a new staff and wiz calling the shots on offense, he would be ok to come back. i don't think any of this is unrealistic.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd definitely sign him to a 1 year deal. I was surprised he left the Pats without a contract. They usually jump on a "value" project. They must have seen something they didn't like. Maybe on the medical.

I'm sure this FA market process has shown Britt his true value to teams based on his past performance. I think if this doesn't enlighten him and improve his work ethic, nothing will. I'd take him for a 1 year deal.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The Pats have like no cap space right now after the Revis/Browner/Lafell deals. All they have left will probably be used to sign rookies. I wouldn't mind keeping Kenny at all. I wouldn't expect a damn thing out of him but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar