Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 30 users.
  1. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $841
  2. Gridiron Gun Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $537
    Would be a good move on his part. They don't have anyone with more talent than him. Of course, he has to actually start CATCHING the football if he wants to play there. But that's just a minor detail.
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Kenny should go to Carolina. If they are interested, he could easily become their #1 if he fixes the drops problem.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    I think that would be a huge mistake on Carolina's part. Look what happened when we tried featuring Kenny as the premier wide-out, he crumbled.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    He did. However, the Kenny Britt of the first 2 games of 2011 was an obvious #1. It remains to be seen whether he can get anywhere close to the level of play he showed then, but the potential is still there imo. I would make sure I had another option at the #1 position if he doesn't pan out, but the best receiver on the Panthers right now is Cotchery. lol
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    Yea they have no one.

Im seeing a few mocks show the Panthers going WR 3 times in this draft. Its a WR deep class and TBH thats the safer route to take. I simply dont trust Kenny Britt to be the guy from almost 3 years ago.
  7. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $841
    True, Brian Quick supposedly has talent but still early.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,455
    that was 3 years ago lol.
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  8. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    KB isn't mentally tough enough to get past the knee, he didn't work his rehab hard enough and he has a built-in crutch now that he can fall back on when he fails. Self fulfilling prophecy..
  9. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    If I was the owner of the rams, I would be getting really tired of overpaying average to below average ex-titans! Get him Jeff you deserve kenny britt