Kenny Britt sucks thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Aww, poor wittle baby had to watch Hunter catch the game winner.

Just shows what type of character he is, everyone else celebrating and he's having a temper tantrum like a spoiled kid.

2. Danimal

Danimal Starter

What a Britt Head . . . . wined all week and the first play from scrimage drops the ball.

3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

ISWYDT

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

i be dont care wut u titan fanz think of me??? i makes mo money than all u silly guys. i gotz a nice house a car. if u thank you betta than me, why iz u not is the nfl!! idiots!!!

@KennyBritt18

There is his Tweet :bump:

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Kenny Britt is USELESS if not a negative for this team...... I don't ever want to see him play another down in a titans uniform again!!!!!!!!! F*** Him!

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You can still make trades now.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hold out for a bucket of chicken and a case of beer. He has potential you know.

8. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Send him to the Rams :clap:

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Britts head was out of the game long time ago. Being great at his job and wanting to bee seen as an elite WR is not what he wants. He wants the job to make a payday and live it up after work with girls and parties. . That's his goals in life. I like guys who are job driven like Wes Welker , Peyton Manning or even Ray Lewis. Parties and girls should be the last thing they care about.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

We went 9-7 in 2011 without that Brittney baby. Now that we have Wright, Hunter, and a better defense you best believe we can win without that loser.

Send him packin'! Or keep his bum ass inactive on the bench, only to be used if injuries hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar