Rumor Kenny Britt to the Lions?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

That's just my opinion. I didn't expect it to be a popular one.

2. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

But do you not think Brady and Bellechick would get Brittt straightened out and to where he's doing things the right way? Why do you think Peyton Manning went to the Broncos? Why can we never get any superstar free agent receivers? Quarterbacks make receivers/TE's good. Yes, it works both ways, but it's more about the qb. You think that Thomas guy Peyton has in Denver would be tearing it up like that if he was here? No way in hell. How about Jacob Tammey? Think he'd be successful here with our coaching staff and Locker? You think Jared Cook would have wanted out of NE, Indy, or Denver?

Look, it hurts me to admit it because I like Locker. I just don't have a lot of faith in him. I hope to God he proves me wrong about him. And the only person on this entire coaching staff that I have faith in is Gregg Williams and maybe Bruce Mathews.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Umm... It's more about is he capable of running that sort of offense. I'm not sure if you followed the type of routes and offense we did last year. But however it was option based routes. The QB and WR have to read the coverage, both correctly decipher the info and britt has the run the route that Brady expects that he would based on HIS read.

That's a hard sell. And the primary reason the patriots are having issues right now... Because while the rookies are talented, they are messing up under pressure.

Routes are on HIM. His sloppy routes here is a good reason he isn't getting open, I'd have to completely disagree that we havnt tried to get him to run crisper, more deceptive routes. He hasn't been able to get off press real well either. I'm just not seeing it. Could it be he's tired of being here and not giving effort? Maybe. Could it be he isn't the same player after the injury? Maybe.

Brady would not put up with his limp legged talent and belichick wouldn't deal with his entitled crap. Matter factly, I doubt they would even bother with him because that's all he's shown.

4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I'll never forget the way that Matt Cassell exploded in one season as a starter for the Pats, then went to KC and sucked. Something about that man coaching. He might be the best ever.

As for Britt, I don't think his problem is lack of talent. I think he is capable of running routes the right way.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Randy Moss and Wes Welker didn't hurt...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar