Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Kenny Britt to the Lions?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $7,302
    Nope, he would call you racists against detriot if you dared to say how much brittany sucks the big one.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Did a twitter search and saw nothing and google only showed Britt fantasy trade ideas. So yeah...
  3. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $116
    An article on PFT has Britt listed as a possible trade target but this looks like only a rumor.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Multiple reports yet no links. No offense but this thread and title are way misleading.
  5. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,046
    A little question mark in the Title would help.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  6. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,070
    Terrible thread. F*ckin terrible. There is nothing but speculation to this material.

Again, what exactly do you think anybody sees in Kenny Britt worth trading anything for? Nobody wants him. Absolutely nobody would waste a good enough pick that the Titans would want.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Multiple reports are not the same thing as a few people speculating on Twitter. Not even close.

Learn the difference before you post stuff like this, please.

I swear these days every NFL fan thinks he's Adam Schefter. I constantly see misuse of terms like "sources," "reports" and "I'm hearing." It's like people just have no idea how real journalism works.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,901
    It does appear be very very loose speculation at this point. The Lions lost a WR and Britt is mentioned as a potential replacement due to reporters thinking the Titans may be willing to part with him. Britt's name is being mentioned along with several other WRs.

Here is a Google search:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=kenny britt lions&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=CdVBUs2iJaOEiAKrhICgAw

And here is one of the articles:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eaded-to-surgery-lions-looking-for-receivers/

9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Yea nothing I see shows this warrants a thread... However. It would be a nice thing to get compensated for him in a trade... Soon
  10. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    Absolutely all speculation, but IF Detroit wants a real WR opposite Megatron, Gordon or Britt look like the best options. Schwartz is more familiar to us and we won't want nearly as much for Britt as Cleveland probably wants for gordon - especially since according to Schefter, there is already an off on the table for Gordon.

Maybe opportunity is knocking...but I wouldn't expect to get much back.

Gut