Rumor Kenny Britt to the Lions?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Let's say Britt gets traded (which is unlikely). But let's say he does.

All the Titans are getting back is a 5th-7th round pick. He has an expiring contract and he's one legal strike away from his career being over, basically.

Maybe a team would consider sending a late-round pick for him as a rental, but that's it. People around here would be very disappointed with the compensation the Titans got back in return.

I've seen some people claim he's worth a 2nd round pick. That's absolutely insane.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

A mid round pick would suffice. But highly doubtful.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You thinking it in your head =/= multiple reports

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Gordon may be too steep of a price for them. Britt would only cost them a late round pick, if they did want to acquire another WR this would be the ideal time. But again, all speculation or just ideas thrown around on twitter basically.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This story is on rotoworld so its got legs to stand on, the thread title is misleading but so what.

Id trade them Kenny for anything honestly.

6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

my guess would be a 6th or 7th that could go up to a 4th depending on productivity.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Aren't you leading the Britt support train?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Same here.Between all the dropped balls and penalties it won't be long before he does something that will end up costing us a game.I saw him on the sideline acting goofy and smiling right after he dropped an important pass that would've kept a drive going.It looks to me like Kenny Britt doesn't give a damn about anything.Most players would be doing everything in their power in a contract year to have good games and honestly it seems like he could care less.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

All the rotoworld "story" says is that the Lions are in the market for WR. And it lists KB as a potential guy they could be targeting. It's certainly worthy of discussion but it's far from "multiple reports have the titans and lions talking about dealing Kenny britt!". There isn't a single story out there that has the Titans and Lions in talks regarding a deal. Misleading subject line. Misleading post.

Also worth pointing out that the same blurb on Roto that mentions this also says "Kenny Britt has been phased out of the Titans offense" (which is completely untrue). So I'd take it with a grain of salt.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I doubt this is true, but we can dream

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar