Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Kenny Britt to the Lions?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,279
    I was thinking the same thing.
  2. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750

How do you know this? He was phased out of our offense the last drive of the SD game. Not sure we will know for sure until this Sunday. I know my fingers are crossed.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,670
    Yea but thats assuming we're stuck with him for the year, if we can unload him I say go for it.
    Big TT high fives this.
  4. BlakeRx Special Teams Standout

Washington
    Moolah:
    $789
    Why is this thread a thing? Got me all excited for no reason.
  5. MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $434
    Theres no article of this. Just a mention of us having Britt available to trade most likely. Its on rotoword. Lions are looking to trade for a WR. If they did trade for Britt and Britt TRIED and stayed heathly.. talk about a offense with CJ.. KB and Reggie Bush.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    When I first saw this thread, I got all excited that he was gone but sad thinking that his guy has come to this in the nfl. He is a liability to this team, he has more chance of committing a penalty than catching a pass
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,279
    I'm not saying he won't be phased out of the offense. But to this point he hasn't been. Taking him out of the game for one drive is hardly being "phased out". As of right now he's still one of our starting WRs.

That said, I would LOVE for him to be phased out. But the rotoworld post is complete garbage. Just shows how little whoever made the post has actually paid attention to the Titans.

If Britt was indeed being phased out I'd think Wyatt and/or one of the other guys who exclusively cover the Titans would have something to say about it. This roto guy probably heard/read about Britt's poor game and how he was watching the final drive from the sidelines and decided to draw his own conclusions. Perfect example of what's wrong with "reporting" in the internet age.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  8. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    agreed.....

Did anyone else try to read Munch's lips when Brittney got his second penalty? I could have sworn, and I watched it a couple of times, that he said, "Fn get him gone"! I am not positive, but it looked awful close.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,477
    Yea I'm pretty sure right after the block in the back by britt, munch was shown saying something of the sorts "get him out of there"
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    If only Britt knew that playing in the nfl was a privilege because he acts like it is not, and many other players do the same but britt is the one guy on our team that acts like it.