Kenny Britt vs. Pacman Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

Like I said he has a problem with alcohol.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't give a crap what you think... :grrhee:

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nothing new here if the incident proves to have occurred as reported. Pac has always been stupid and has always been a difficult drunk.

I don't understand why so many posters here have a deep need to "be right" about Pac. Who cares any more? He doesn't effect our team in any way. Many of you think I'm crazy regarding Pac, but I always liked watching him play. He brought a lot of excitement on the field (and off :) ) during a period when the team sucked. He always played hard on the field- he never asked to be taken out of a game or threw his pads in the stadium or cussed out Fisher.

This really isn't much of a story. He got disorderly while at a bar. I'm sure he ran his mouth and the cops weren't going to have any of it. Nothing new. I wish he would learn that you just have to tow the line with the cops and not be bothered by it. But like I said, his main flaw is that is just isn't that bright.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well it's a pretty big story because Pacman will likely have a long suspension after this or be kicked out the league.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I gave up predicting Goodell and his arbitrary enforcement of the conduct policy a long time ago. I'm sure any repurcussions of behavior while locked out will be challenged by the NFLPA. I honestly no longer care about any of it.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pacman should defiantly try some PCP, and see if he can fly.

8. wg53

wg53 Starter

Highly unlikely unless the CBA gives the NFL the ability to retroactively punish NFL players. They are locked out at the moment. And the NFL can't really say crap about what they do right now. The NFL has no right to issue punishments on players for their behavior while the NFL is locking them out. This isn't a regular/normal offseason.

If they sign the new CBA and the NFLPA agrees to let players be punished for actions that occurred during the lockout then the NFLPA might as well just stay decertified forever.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

League already said they would punish players who got into trouble during the lockout..

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yup they're still NFL players regardless of what the CBA says right now. They represent the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar