Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kenny Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,041
    Why did we not throw to him today? Steelers had no one who could match up with him and instead tried continually throwing to Walker who isnt near the deep threat?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Apparently he wasn't open or Locker would have. Pretty good decision making today from shake today.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,286
    I'm confused as to what you're asking.. Walker and Britt are complete different players matched up with completely different defenders.

If Britt was open, then I'm sure Locker would have thrown his way.
  3. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $975
    I like the fact that he didnt just try and force it in to britt he managed the game and didnt lose it good job
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,815
    he managed the game nicely today, and I agree with everyone, I like that he did not force the ball to him and the fact that he was probably covered! I even like the fact that he took a few slides to avoid a hit minus one play where I thought locker could have got more yards. Britt will get his touches, hopefully next week!
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,996
    1 catch for 15 yards is better than forcing something that could hurt the team.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    Haven't you heard, Kenny Britt is done.