Kenny Turner a Titan?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nice analytical skills there Duece and JC. Will we still be talking about Donnie Nickey 10 years from now?

Bottom line is that Gato is a RB and Nickey is not. We gave a roster spot to a journeyman nobody like Gato over a young kid with talent. Then thought so much of Gato we released him to make room for somebody else.

A huge mistake that had nothing to do with a backup safety.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Getting CJ's friend on the team is not going to make a difference to CJ one way or another. The only issue I would have is why this kid is on the team and we aren't looking at a better option. If he is the best option then fine. Not sure he is.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The jab at Nickey was meant as a joke.

Ultimately we lost Blount because of Jeff Fisher' incompetance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

If anything invite him to camp and see what he does. No need for us to draft him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't even try calling him a back-up safety. he played safety how many times? Once? He's Jeff Fishers fluffer and sucks so much that I will hate him for another 10 years, just cause he was on the team he shouldn't have made for far too long.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

was he picked up anywhere?

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Probably the favorite twitter I follow, I'd like to see him at least get a chance lol

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Donnie Nickey is the reason for all the worlds problem. This has been proven

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Donnie Nickey is the reason Leo couldn't get on the door with Rose.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You just referenced Titanic on a football site.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar