Kenny Vaccaro in First Round

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Never said we were, punk. :clap:

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Eh I'm warming up to him but I still rather address the DL in the 1st or if Milliner fell before going Vaccaro. He seems more like a SS than a FS so we would still need a Griffin replacement eventually.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Very much doubt we draft a S, it's not really a need position at the moment. We have 3 starters and Martin, adding Vaccaro just adds another starter in a role that only needs 2.

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I would be all for drafting him if it wasn't for the 2 veteran additions

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He could hypothetically play NB for us this year and then FS next year when we say bye to Griff. He doesn't have great long speed but his short area quickness, anticipation, and burst are impressive. His 40 is a concern but he plays faster. I'm not in favor but I'm keeping an open mind because I have no idea where we are going or thinking at 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar