Kevin Carter is a Buc

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlue, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Whether a player is impactful or not remains to be seen. He could have. He might not have. But our success is not determined by spend spend spend and sign sign sign. Some of you are like shopaholics. Give me a break. There will be cuts and signings from now until August. That's five months! So what overpaid Nate Clements is gone, and Adalius Thomas who might not have fit in anyway, a bunch of mainly average to below average olinemen, and whosas and whodats, mashuganas and wombats that haven't played enough to even be known except by their team's fans, families and old coaches!!!

And I told y'all I doubted KC would come back here. He always did say the strip clubs were much better in FL.

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I like Kevin a lot, but I'm inclined to agree. Jeebus.

3. I wouldn't go THAT far, but it does seem too high...

He would have been a solid vet addition to the DLine, but he's not worth that kind of money.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

25 Mill???:shocked:

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Say good by to another FA. :flamegun:

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It would have been nice to have him back in Tennessee. But not at that price tag.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

So, what. I'm glad he's not taking up roster space and money from someone who will make a difference. Shoring up our D-line, me thinky is one of the bottom things on the to-do-list. We need help in other places to even consider signing that bum anyway. 45 tackles, and 5.5 sacks....hezzell to da no. Glad he's a Buc. Now we can focus on the positions that we NEED, not a conveince signing.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

The deal the Pats signed Welker too is even more ridiculous. At least Carter will start...

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Anthony Adams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar