Kevin Curtis agrees to terms with Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTitan

MrTitan Guest

I think brandon jones will have a breakout year this year after comming off knee surgery last year, he started to come on late last year. What we really need is someone to complement him on the field, I think once givens is back from injury he will be ok and I think either roby or williams can play a slot role. I think with the choices left in free agency we better off getting a WR in the draft and it doesn't have to be a first round pick, WR are some of the biggest busts in the first round as far as positions go, i think we can get a good future receiver in later rounds. I think our first priority in the draft in the first round should be DE as we could not get any pressure on the QB for most of the season last year and when you have peyton manning in your division that has to be a priority. I think CB will be ok but we will draft a CB in the draft as well, i don't see us cutting pacman even if he does get suspended by the NFL too much of a cap hit. RB wise i think we will get a Vet in to push white and draft a RB. We also need to fill the DT position, even tho i think the rien long signing might end up suprising people, he was comming on as a player before he hurt his knee last year and it wasn't for that injury would have left us probably in free agency to another team for much more money.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Kevin curtis

Why is everyone depressed about losing curtis, hes not gonna be a 1 or 2 reciever for sure, and hel have to work for the 3 spot. And Why are eagles reporters saying "Birds sign Curtis to fill void of Stallworth" Curtis isnt half as good as stallworth. The only reason he did "ok" in St. Louis is because there a pass first team and he had guys like Torry Holt and Issac Bruce to take away coverage, here he wouldnt have that kind of luxary.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I didnt like Justin Gage or Kevin Curtis to be honest with everyone, theyre not going to come in here and make a large enough impact to fill the hole we have at WR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar