Kevin Durant vs Greg Oden

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

June 28 is the Draft day, both players are going to end up in the northwest one way or another, the only question is, which city, portland or seattle?

Portland picks 1st, seattle 2nd. I think the best possible place for Oden is definatly Portland, and for Durant i thought he would do very well in Boston, Durant reminds me of Tracy McGrady, and Oden reminds me of Tim Duncan, i would go with Oden, big men are somebody you can build a roster around, Durant doesnt have a set position.

I would choose Oden with the first selection, who would you guys choose, and explain.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oden is going to Portland, they are trying to work a deal to get another 1st rounder to get Conley as well.

3. I guess I need to buy all new maps now that Seattle has moved to Oregon... :rolleyes:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I've noticed over here, all your maps are upside down anyway. Australia is actually on top of the world. You guys are so backwards........

[​IMG]

6. i choose durant, because he is one of those players that is just absolutely incredible.... kobe, lebron, wade, and maybe even MJ

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

gotta go with the big man

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its bs that Portland is trying to get MCJR

We should try and get him somehow. We need a good scoring pointhuard and there ya go. Conley.

Although idk.. I like Daniel alot

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Oden is a great defender but a liability when you need him to score. If he worked on his offensive game I'd consider taking him over Durant. But if you watched Durant play throughout the season you'd realize what an incredible player he is. He truly is the next TMac, except he's a better defender and has a better jumper.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

being the next T-Mac isn't that great if you want to be injured every season and he is getting inconsistent.

Durant is better than T-Mac or will be I should say. He could be 1-2 with LeBron in a few years IMO.

But if I'm Portland I take Oden. Oden and Randolph inside with Branden Roy on the perimeter. If they get Conley as well you can put them in the playoffs.

Yeah I would like to see the Cav's get a point that can score and dish the rock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar