Kevin Durant

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by bulluck4dMVP, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

....is absolutely ridiculous. The best college basketball player i've seen in a LONG time. :woot:

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yes he is.. definitly going to be the MVP.. I love Oden and all but lol Durant is rediculous...

I just hope my Buckeyes can win the Championship :)

I hope its not gonna be just like our football team :(

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Adam Hulaska Iowa State

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Great teams will always beat great players.

Look what Georgetown's got, Roy Hibbert, Jeff Green, Jonathan Wallace, DaJaun Summers, Patrick Ewing Jr, they've got a McDonalds All-American on the bench (Vernon Macklin) They've got at least three or four players that can take over a game if necessary. Texas will not make the final four over them.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Built like a twig though.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The funny thing is, there's probably no way that he goes first overall. Nobody is going to want to pass on Greg Oden, just in case he turns out to be the next great center. He's had a bad wrist all year, so nobody really knows just how good he's going to be.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Good point. Whichever teams' get the #1 & #2 picks this year, you really can't go wrong with picking either assuming both enter the draft. The talent level & skill of Durant is absolutely rare though. The kid is full force on not only the offensive end, but on defense also. He can shoot the 3 ball, play an inside game/post up, & drive the lane off the dribble. Looks to me like a combo on KG Dirk & TMac.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Not really. The celtics are stupid to take Durant they are loaded with guards, and fowards. They need a front court and a dude to dominate. Greg Oden.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The Celtics have Al Jefferson and a couple of other young front court players. They don't need Oden. They could use Durant, who can play anywhere from 2 to 4.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Durant is the next MJ IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar