keys to 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Starter

1 keeping Cj check
    2 go after 3 or 4 veteran FA
    3 draft the lineman from bama , kid is a stud
    4 In the rest of the draft get depth on both lines.

I like our front 7 on D so I wouldn't change it much. I would go after a a FA or 2 to upgrade ss postion and to add depth on the D line. I like our skill players on offense but if I could get a RB to share the load and another veteran WR I do it.

Titans have a lot of youth on this team but with a few key pickups titans could gain ground in the AFC South.

People I'd like to see as titans ? OG from bama I hope we really draft this kid.
    Mike Wallace?
    Mendenhall?
    Osi?
    Laron?

A lot of good FA this year

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Key to the 2013 season for the Titans would be for us to renounce the NFL and move to the CFL so we would at least have a shot at posting a .500 record.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The keys to 2013 are: drive a bus load of crappy titans players off a bridge. Forced to replace lackluster talent! Instantly better

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Tim

Tim Starter

Damn no hope

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What is the fascination with Mike Wallace in a Titans uniform? He wouldn't flourish in our offense at all. We just don't have a good history of signing a big time WR and having them flourish with us. I guess Nate Washington is the only FA WR that has played semi decent for us.

The rest of the guys you mentioned wouldn't be that bad, other than Osi. Osi will demand too much money and his game is slowly declining. I bet you anything that you won't hear from Osi next year when he signs with another club.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I hate this thread.

The title is blah 2/10

The initial post is ehhh 1.5/10

2013 is dead on arrival

Keys to 2014

(1) Clean house, new staff top to bottom.

(2) New Uniforms

(3) New Logo

(4) Fire Most People in the Front Office

7. Tennessee

Tennessee @titan_up

Offensive line needs big bodies and youth

Defense needs more verbal leaders and unpredictability.

And we need to draft Vaccarro from Texas. MG was the worst player on our defense last year and he was the highest paid. He gave no leadership and was always a day late and dollar short when it came to defensing passes or making a big tackle. Absolutely terrible.

8. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Starter

I feel that the number one key for this football team is upgrading the talent on the offensive line. The o-line effects so much of the game, and by the end of the year last season our line was on crutches.

I think a lot of members on this site, don't realize that we are close to being a good team. Once we become a good team, we can then worry about contending.

You guys want to go from 0 to 100 overnight. Try to be positive when thinking of the team.

It gets really annoying, there's really no purpose of being so negative all the time. If you don't think your team has a shot to win the game, why watch them at all?

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Improve OL, add another WR, add a #2 RB, sign another TE, depth on DL, bring in another MLB, new SS, and another CB so we can move Verner in.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I bet all my moolah that if we get a fa o lineman and draft another one maybe 2 first 2 picks and have stewart levitre c warmack roos or however the tackles are well be in the wild card at least. protect jake and hell be serviceable at worst top 8 qb at best paired with cj behind a good o line is scary if britt is even 75 % of his potential hell be good i expect a huge year from him he wants the money! cook who knows bout him but wright will be moving the chains all year long and washington will be maybe upgrade through f.a. get a good pass rushing d.e. in the draft or free agency and well be good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar