Keys to defeat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

First ,hats off to the Titans for playing their heart out except Chris Hope. We were the underdog, noone picked us and we gave them hell for the whole game. Here are keys for defeat...

Your down 12 points and on first down you hand it to CJ for a loss, even the Colts would try something a little creative on 1st I'd like to think. Palmer FAIL!

CJ Get the first down come on man, your elite that db is not make a play for 40+ million please

Time running out, seconds count and a draw play to CJ?? They guy who just didn't get the first down last series??? are you kidding me???

Chris Hope should be at home in a chair watching the game...so tired of him not making 1 single play on the ball we can pay anyone to stand there while WRs go running by..

Last but not least, come on REFS!! Two of our receivers are down on the ground on the final play of the game and no call. One was a trip and the other was just strait up pass interference no call....

The future is bright thou!! I like Locker he wants to win and you can see it..

2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Hats off to Chris Hope, he actually had a couple of nice plays today. The good out-weighed the bad IMO. Nice coverage in the endzone on one of the first Saints redzone drives and he sniffed out some screens.

He wasn't the main reason we fell up short today IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I was please by my Titans today. I saw them start to play with some of the swag they used to have.

For clarification, Chris Hope, CJ, or the refs didn't lose us that game. We gave up some big plays despite playing sound defense. We didn't score enough early to win.

I like the direction our team is heading. Nothing to be down about after this game. I say that predicting us to make playoffs before the season started (I was one of the few).

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar