Keys to the Game: Titans at Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Pressure CulpepperThe Bills put him on his backside seven times last week on his way to a 23 of 32 day for 250 yards. Five of those sacks happened in the first 15 plays. That points to a few issues on the Fish OL and brought out the Miami boo birds in full force. If KVB & Co can put Dante on his backside early, it could be one of those momentum swings which gives the Titans an early boost and sends the Fish on a downward spiral. In this case, some booing would be like music to the ears of the Titans defense. "I'd like to see our crowd be supportive," Dolphins coach Nick Saban said. "No one likes to get booed. I don't think players like to get booed. I think it helps the other team feel confidence."

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001734.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

3. we do have a few 12 year olds tho, LT Hill and Collins

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think you without a doubt named our biggest three "over" under-acheivers on the team.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Key to win: Score more than the other team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar