Keyshawn Johnson - lets get him!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

as per rotoworld

Report: Panthers cut Keyshawn Johnson

The Panthers have reportedly released WR Keyshawn Johnson.
    "They said they wanted to get younger," Johnson told the St. Petersburg Times. "That's fine with me. I'd like to go somewhere and help someone win another Super Bowl." The Panthers' decision to draft Dwayne Jarrett was apparently not so he could study under Johnson, then contribute in the future. Jarrett and Drew Carter are now likely to compete to start. May. 1 - 2:31 pm et

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hahahahaha!

i love how all day during the draft he was talking about how he was going to teach dwayne jarrett how to be a pro.

sweet irony.

but yeah, i think he would be a good fit. tall and lanky with the ability to go up and get the ball.

3. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I saw that too! I say GET HIM, also! WTF? Can't hurt none! lol

Sign him & lure Corey Dillon! Then our crappy draft won't be seem so crappy.

WE gots the moola! Where are we gonna go from here?!

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

He should already be a TITAN!

Outside of his attitude and mouth, he can play and is a perfect fit for our offense and what we need for VY. A big WR who's a possession guy and an excellent run blocker. Perfect!

Only problem is...we're not gonna get a discount from him on his asking price because we're not likely to contend for a SB this year! Still...we should go get him if possible. Gage is a decent backup but not exactly someone I want to depend on 'til Givens gets back. And even then, Givens and Jones are not exactly gonna scare anyone out of an 8 man front!

Gut

5. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Erick Hicks DE from the Chiefs wouldn't be so bad he got released today too

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Well, if they want to improve some, MONEY should NOT be an object because we have tons! Reinfeldt's choice.

Get it done!

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I had put this up in the rumor mill and mentioned there that he and Fisher go back to USC -- he grew up in the area and was a ballboy when Fisher was a player. Wonder if they've kept in touch over the years?

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

sweet...let's get him...the 10 WR's already on our roster could use the competition and push from a proven starting NFL WR...

meanwhile in other news, our defensive line is one injury away from being on par with that of an average college team...

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I will kill MR if we dont get this guy, we have no proven #2. Heck Jones isnt even a #1 but i think he can and will be one. Keyshawn would be a perfect fit this year.

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Heard that Keyshawn is a little interested in the Bucs. And the panthers also might release Kris Jenkins....do we look at him if he is released.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar