KFC: "continue starting me or cut me"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

definitely could happen... but kerry would have to start losing some games first

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I like his confidence...will continue to put pressure on VY to earn his way back

3. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Without the four turnovers the defense had I'm not sure how many drives KFC would have converted for TD's. This D makes the O look good too.

As previously stated, KFC is not the future. I really hope VY outpreforms KC in practice and wins the job come in the next few weeks. I know Fisher said if KC keeps winning he will continue to start, but I really want VY to win the job back.

We'll see. Either way, I like the Simms signing more now. He gets time to learn the playbook playing third string backup, and come next season, he'll be a good backup. For whoever is leading our team.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't want any player on the team who doesn't think they are "the man". Collins needs to feel he can still be a productive starter and fight to keep his job.

Fisher point-blank said the job was his as long as the team is winning. At this point, he's played okay and taken care of the football. As long as he can do that, he'll remain the starter. Even if the team loses Sunday, I expect Collins will start after the bye week.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I doubt we will see young again this year, i just have that feeling.

6. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Which I disagree with. I wish Fisher hadn't said the job is his as long as we win. I mean, he could have a crappy game but the team still win. Then there might be a big media outburst if we do change QB's.

As long as Collins continues to outperform Vince in the practices and games, he shouldn't be replaced though.

7. titansfan4eva24

We have a possible deep playoff run on the horizon this year, I would rather have Collins lead us through it if we do make it, and let VY see how a vet handles it

8. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

I'd rather have VY lead us to the Superbowl. Confidence does a great thing to young QB's, look at Eli.

9. titansfan4eva24

Vy is my favorite player no doubt, nothing would make me happier then to see his hold up the lombardi trophy. I am still a little scared he might not be able to handle the mental aspect if he doesnt perform well.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed, only if KC gets hurt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar