Killzone 2: Fact meets fiction

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. this game single handidly makes me want to get a ps3 because its between killzone and the legend of dragoon for psx as to which is my favorite game!!! i want this so badly argh...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what? it's between killzone and legend of dragoon? (which was a mighty good game)

4. Yep, as a matter of fact im playing The Legend of Dragoon right now on my psx!!! I just kinda got bored with the current 360 games so i went back to it, and for Killzone, i just dominated the crap out of people... i was #1 9/10 games that i played (but for that summer that was all that i did).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar