kinda wish we had the swagger back...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TexasTitan24, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jU60bzITd2U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jU60bzITd2U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

a game I will always remember

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I went from punching a wall that day to getting mega pumped.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Kinda??

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

That play where Vince got the 1st down on 4th. What people never realize is that Vince still had to get by Demps and he had him stop like a deer in headlights with that pump fake. Why do people react to his pump fakes when he is already 5yds past the los? lol o well, great game, i cried tears of joy and lost my voice. Boy did i have a great time that season.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

How many 4th quarter drives has Collins led to win games?

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

he's second among active QBs behind Favre.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

really exiting and all, and VY had some good plays, but what kind of swag was on display here? they threw 2 very late INTs, Personal foul on a 4th down, that would have ended the game if the dude just lowered his shoulder a little more. and the sack???? im sure people have convinced themselves that VY juked him out. but the dude strait up let go, and gave away the game. we scraped it up, they threw an int in overtime and we moved the ball like 2 yards for rob to kick a 49 FG

8. Nine

Nine Starter

He's had a couple in Tennessee. The Texans game in '07 comes to mind, along with the Ravens game in regular season last year.

That's all I can think of.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Yeah, except it's sure not showing this year. He's had 3 chances and blown all of them. It's pretty frustrating to know that we could be 3-1 with someone that could handle the pressure and make things happen in the 4th. :\

It's pretty funny that he's also second among active QBs in age as well (maybe 3rd, not sure where Warner ranks), that may have some correlation to that statistic.

10. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

If you watch that and STILL don't want VY to play and at least see what he can do then I just can not even communicate with you! In a season where you are 0-4 at least there could be some reasons to watch if that dude is playing. With KFC we might have 1 QB highlight all season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar