Kiper just labeled us as his "loser" of the draft

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tez, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

But you also know alot of us have been tracking many of the players in the NFL since their sophomore and junior years of high school. And people here also follow college football rosters and emerging underclass talent just as closely as draft picks and free agents.

2. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

I believe we got a GREAT player with Griffin and a up in the air pick with Henry.... Who knows what he can do really become..... I believe our second day of the draft was good again... We seem to always find some good players in the second day!

3. Who cares about the grade we get now, we just have to see how these guys will produce in camp and such, as well as on the field...

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

That doesn't mean you have the ability to judge and scout all the many complexities and variables that go into selecting a player. It's not a simple process, and it's the reason why all of us are here talking and *****ing about it, and the actual scouts are being PAID for it.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like our 2nd day. Filiani looks to be our red zone guy with good overall savvy to develop into a very good WR regardless of the system he played. Very physical and good hands and game speed.

Jacob Ford could become a good DE I mean whatch his tape he doesn't gve up he's got a motor and speed 2nd fastest at combine for DE's and fastest 10 yd dash which is more important looks to be a sack artist and if he develops and puts some weight on could be our answer.

Ryan Smith a DB who is a playmaker 8 pics and very instintive and savvy with good speed and quickness. Should become or nickelback juts needs to add weight.

Leroy Harris a versatile lineman with a nasty demeanor. At the same time is a mature young man with lots of exp. Will be our future C mark my words but for now will learn behind Munch and Mawae....not too bad and is a good back up at C or G.

Chris Davis will be our Bobby Wade type guy. Savvy route runner with good burst and quickness and decent speed in the low 4.5's. will for now be a great ST guy asa return man and gunner. Could develop into a D-Mase type guy.

Mike Otto also another versatile O-Lineman will back up at T and G for now. could eventually be Olsen's replacement. Decent bulk and athleticsm but has the desire and attitude to be a solid to better starter. For now is a versatile depth player.

Finally Antonio Johnson a DT with loads of upside. Washburn could be te one to get it out of him he excelled at tying up blockers at Miss. St but has a very explosive first step and good strength just needs to grow as a football player since he has limited exp. Good depth and role player for now while he develops.

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I think we had a great draft. Our first rounder was a surprise, but a pleasant one at that. We got a guy who can play some corner for us, either safety position, play both pass and run and will be a ST ace right off the bat. We also got role players who, if they turn out the way they should, will benefit us greatly. We added depth at corner, got a pass rusher, filled both OLine and DLine depth and we got some WR's with a lot of potential.

7. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

But that's what I was saying: you shouldn't have to be a professional scout or NFL coach to have valid arguments and opinions about draft selections that you can discuss and debate objectively with fellow fans.

And if you just have no opinion after a draft b/c you deem yourself unqualified and just live by the mantra "trust the pros": what if your pros work for the Browns, Jets, or Lions?

8. dgood

dgood Guest

:suspect: I think Kiper is a "loser"

9. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

I think the Browns have had a good off-season and an aggressive draft. They should move out of that list. If not this year next.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah...I know...pay no attention to my ramblings. They were gone before our second pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar