Kiper latest really shows a ton of moves...............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

He must be talking to the right people now because he had some serious dead weight in his first several mocks.............see Bowe Rise..............he will be a big riser come indy...............Tony Ugoh is another...........bout time he made it...............he still has some mistakes.............like Rice and Jarrett

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Is he already doing mocks? I know I saw his latest Big Board had a lot of Jr's pushing their way in.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

yes.............I said about three weeks ago his top 25 was totally ridiculous...........about 19 players have changed.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

But the majority of the changes are inserting juniors now they have declared isn't it? All season his big board is Seniors only and is pretty meaningless.

5. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

Yep, Kiper does solid work in my opinion. His top 25 was only ridiculous before because he hadn't included any juniors.

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

some of the guys he had listed would have been third rounders.................for example...........RMeachem..........why dont I like him..........simple........... he is a one hit wonder and I am told that his MRI of his repaired knee shows alot of trouble, this is info Kiper does not have and he will never have the goods on that..............but he has him high..........just watch........................in this business that means he falls. Nothing make a guy drop like a medical red flag. Another guy who is going to have medical issues is Jarvis Moss...........a gunshot wound in earlier life apparently has many teams wanting to look at his op notes and all his films...........both of these guys will have tons of fun day in the indy hospital..............that means the deck is already stacked against them...............if anything is found you bet your bottom dollar they will drop

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hey bongo do you have any info on Kenny Irons and Courtney Taylor?

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

yes I do and I will share when the time is correct............KIrons will go higher than nayone believes after he runs............he had two lower leg injuries this yr that kept his production lower than expected but his spring forties will return for Indy and much like Addai he will get the late surge...............moreover RB is weak this yr.............so that also is wind behind his sails as well.................Taylor is an avg WR in a very deep class...................he needs a great post season.

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind Moss in the 3rd- also that staff infection that caused him to lose 50lbs or however much could hurt him too...

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar