Kobe Bryant has been mentoring Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by iQon, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

2. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Maybe he wont take relationship advice from him

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't know how he knows Kobe, but I could speculate that because Houston is a big draw for nba players in the summer, and Kobe is tight with Trevor Ariza as a mentor, that they all hang together at times in the Houston area or got connected up through Ariza.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Bet they hang around with their shirts off...

5. SAOilerfan

SAOilerfan Camp Fodder

I don't think VY completing 65 pct of his throws is that big of a surprise he completed almost 63 pct of his passes on the season in 2007, its the cutting down on interceptions that is the big difference. I will say his throwing motion seems a little more above his head.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well Kobe does have good relationship skills by the way BigD73OT, he figured out how to keep Vanessa didn't he.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar